Karl McManus Membership
Thank you for your interest in KMF Membership. Your support for more evidence based knowledge about Lyme borreliosis and other tick borne infections, will help us to move closer to solutions. See our mission statement.
Benefits of Membership
A KMF membership allows you to:
- Receive a 10% discount* off all KMF functions including the KMF international conference and Gala dinners, and KMF products
- Receive free training materials such as a CD of the presentation slides from KMF international TBD conferences
- Ask a question and get an answer from a KMF member
- Obtain help and advice for your treating doctor if he is not trained in treating tick bone diseases
- Gain friendship and encouragement
- Receive awareness raising material
- Be ensured that it is your foundation
*Note: If both an AIMA and KMF member, a 10% discount rate only will apply i.e. discount rates are not cummulative.
Professional (medical and non medical): $120.00
Non Professional: $ 25.00
To be a member, please email KMF directly at email@example.com
An online membership application will be available soon.
Please make cheques payable to: Karl McManus Foundation
Send to: PO Box 3129, North Turramurra, NSW 2074 Australia
By Direct Deposit (EFT)
For a direct deposit or EFT, please transfer funds to:
Account Name: Tick-Borne Diseases Limited
Account Number: 327-051
ABN 99 795 296 658
(Please give your name as a reference and “MB”- to signify membership.)
We thank you for your support.
Growing evidence of an emerging tick-borne disease that causes a Lyme like illness for many Australian patients
On 12 November 2015, the Senate referred the following matter to the Senate Community Affairs References Committee for inquiry and report:
The growing evidence of an emerging tick-borne disease that causes a Lyme‑like illness for many Australian patients.